December 26, 2009

Speed Shop Design






The other day I was over checking out my friend Chris's new project at Speed Shop Design. Chris won the LA Calender Moto Show this year with his last bike. Chris design's everything from scratch on his projects except for the motor including the suspension, the brakes, lights etc etc. He starts out with a drawing then each part of the bike is made piece by piece by hand. A few months ago he showed me the drawing of the bike and now it's all coming together .. very inspiring. The new bike is all top secret but he let me take some photos of some of the details. Thanks Chris!

2 comments:

matt machine said...

t, holy hell thats some seriously nice work....

Chris said...

Thanks for the props T, it was nice having you by! Let me know when you want to swing by and get that antique black. Chris