I found this wishbone frame at a swap meet for 100 bucks. Ever since It's been one of those projects I've been putting off. I finally started into it today.
It was a complete frame when I got it but stretched over a foot in the stays... it had a ton of bondo all over it and looked like like hell. I really wish I could've seen a photo of the bike built because I'm curious as to what it was. Had some strange battery box setup. The castings were all there for the most part. I figured for 100 bucks at least it was worth it for those. I burned off the bondo and cleaned it up..cut off the stays completely, there was no saving that mess. The rest of the frame isn't looking all that bad. Got some tubing and spent the day working on it. I have enough parts laying around to make a roller out of it. Not sure what motor is going in it yet. Maybe another pan.. or maybe a 67 shovel motor. I know one thing this bike is going to be able to ride a passenger on it.