October 9, 2009






Went to go up north today to see my Grandfather who just got out of the hospital .. at a gas stop something didn't feel right so I pulled off the primary and realized the front pulley nut had backed out.. Luckily I had everything I needed to readjust it and tighten it back down. A guy pulled up after I was done and offered some help.. worn Harley Shirt .. long beard. I was going to reluctantly ride back to a Harley Dealership to see if they would let me borrow an impact wrench to make sure the nut didn't back out again... but this guy said if I was going that way I could just stop at his house because he lived a couple houses down and across the street. I was glad, didn't feel like going to the dealership. Got to his place and it was this sign makers place in front.. seemed like I had come to the right place. Tightened everything down amongst the old signs, Schwinn and gas pumps.

2 comments:

WorD said...

Niiiice!! Whut up T? Miis u!! Pablo honey please come to floreeda.

t said...

Watch out.. I may just be taking you up on that offer!